Southport Connecticut USA
"Viking" is a special boat. Always stored inside, "Viking" has undergone a meticulous and thorough refit by a highly regarded small yard. In 2013, the interior was completely stripped out (down to the bare hull) and built back to the highest standards. She was recently surveyed and found to be in EXCELLENT condition. It is obvious "Viking" is currently in the hands of experienced boat owners who keep her in proper yacht trim.
She is the perfect boat to admire off your dock or on the yacht club mooring. The perfect day boat, with accommodations for an occasional overnight, "Viking" is versatile enough to cruise the sounds and bays, with reliable power to get you where you want to go. She makes for a great Striper fishing platform too!
Offered far below her appraised value, "Viking" will no doubt provide her next caretakers with true pride of ownership.
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Yanmar 6LP-DTE|
|Cruising Speed:||16 knots|
|Maximum Speed:||19 knots|
|Length over all:||32'|
|Maximum draft:||2' 6"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||45 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||20 Gallons|
- Fiberglass with white gel coat
- Teak toe rail (2012) with solid stainless steel half round.
- Bronze boarding step mounted off of transom.
- Deck stripped, faired and repainted (awlgrip) in 2011)
- Teak windshield and wipers
- Teak Spar (2012)
- S.S. Bowmar portlights and hatches (2011)
- Helm station rebuilt (2011)
- Bottom stripped and repainted (2011)
- Engine box replaced (2010)
- Custom helm seats (2014)
- Custom aft bench seating with sunbrella cushions
- Custom Sunbrella cushions with backrest turn the engine box into a great seat
- Yanmar 6LP-DTE Diesel naturally aspirated
- Prop shaft and cutlass bearing in 2010
- Side Power bow thruster (2013)
- Lewmar Windlass Pro 1000 (2013)
- Teleflex throttle and steering cables (2013)
- Morse single lever engine control
- Bilge pumps new in 2013
- 12V A/C electrical system with breaker panel - grounded
- (2) Batteries (2014)
- Stereo with both interior and cockpit speakers
In 2013, the original interior was removed totally, exposing a bare hull. An entirely new interior was fabricated using the best material and workmanship. This entailed new wiring, plumbing, galley furniture, overhead liner, etc.
The overhead is a fresh looking perforated padded vinyl with all lighting mounted on satin varnished teak blocks. The vertical surfaces are perfectly sanded teak with many coats of stain varnish.
- Storage is located under the v-berth cushions.
- Electric Vacuflush head located to starboard
- Galley located to port with Ice box, polished stainless steel sink with pressure water (cold only)
- Off white cushions with blue piping in Sunbrella
- 3" Ritchie Compass
- ICOM M-56 VHF
Northstar M-84 Chartplotter
- Bose Cockpit Speakers
- Clarion CD Player
- Cockpit cushions - Custom Sunbrella
- Electric windlass
- Cockpit cover - Sunbrella
The Wasque 32, designed Crosby, was a Downeast style luxury lobster boat built by Vineyard Yachts on Martha's Vineyard. This full keel boat was built to be both safe and comfortable while affording the perfect platform for picnics and cruising. Her warm, well lit interior provides ample space to nap below or duck out of the weather without feeling confined.
Quoting Nautical Quarterly 1978 " Traditional lobster boat lines taken in fact from a Martha's Vineyard working boat-distinguish the WASQUE 32. The sheerline is as graceful as one could want, the house lines in good proportion, the deck spaces ample and efficient for anging, line-handling, accommodating a day-cruising crowd. This is an aesthetically pleasing boat, starting out with the plain grace of work-boat lines and finish with first quality teak trim and on deck with sturdy hardware, and with a gloss coat of sprayed urethane. More than attractive , the WASQUE is as able as any working lobster boat in the Northeast's tide rips and tall water-the full buoyant bow rises easily to head seas and displaces lumpy water without fuss: the long keel affords excellent control in following seas."
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.