Milford Connecticut USA
Since 1964 Vikings yachts has been building some of the finest sportfishing vessels in the world and the 52 Convertible (knows as the 52c) is one of the most sought after used models they ever produced with well over 100 of them since the design was introduced in 2002. In 2005 two major changes were introduced... Common Rail MAN engines and a new darker, more dramatic and attractive millwork option for the interior and this 52c features both along with a host of recent and expensive upgrades listed below. A lot of yachts for sale claim to be turn key and use cliche terms in the listings like "just bring your toothbrush", but this Viking 52c can't be described any other way. Come see for yourself, this one is sure to impress. For more information and additional photos, please contact the listing agent directly.
The 52 Convertible (52c) is one of the most sought after used models Viking Yachts ever produced with well over 100 of them since the design was introduced in 2002. For more information and additional photos, please contact the listing agent directly.
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||MAN Common Rail|
|Cruising Speed:||33 knots|
|Maximum Speed:||39 knots|
|Length over all:||53' 5"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||1400 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||205 Gallons|
- Full paint job top (Snow White - 2013) to bottom (Battleship Gray hull by CAY Marine - 2018)
- Powered with 1360 Common Rail engines and only 1475 hours as of 5/19
- Full Simrad electronics package by CAY Marine (2018)
- Mezzanine seating designed and installed by CAY Marine (2018)
- Matte finished woodwork - Complete interior stripping of hi-gloss wood by CAY Marine (2018)
- Full engine room paint job (2018)
- Engines fully up to date on services (2018)
- Transom live well with aquarium window installed by CAY Marine(2018)
- All new audio/visual by CAY Marine (2018)
- Teak covering boards by CAY Marine (2018)
- Teak cockpit sole
- Teak mezzanine sole by CAY Marine (2018)
- Release Marine helm chairs
- New 3-sided enclosure (2018)
- New carpeting throughout (2018)
- All mirror walls in salon removed and made wood (2018)
- All interior gold hardware and fixtures removed and replaced with silver (2018)
- Teak helm pod with palm beach style controls
- Black mask (2019)
- Bow rail removed for a clean look (2018)
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.