Palm Beach Gardens Florida USA|
The engines are brand new (1 hour) Triple 350 Mercury Verado's with white engine covers and feature the full 5- year extended warranties
If you are in the market for a 41' that has all the best in custom upgrades, don't miss this opportunity to own a nearly brand new Bahama at a fraction of the price.
Bahama Center Console Boats are the unprecedented benchmark in offshore fishing performance and this 41' has been customized and rigged to the highest standards in the industry.
The Bahama 41 invites you to challenge its offshore capabilities. This special vessel inspires a confidence borne of an aerospace-style integrated structure, inherent dynamic stability and class leading comfort. When combined with world-class performance and remarkable range of trim, the result is a stand-alone product capable of safely handling heavy sea conditions.
This Super Center Console Boat is the ultimate in offshore fishing performance, as the B41 is legendary in its class and leads the way in ultimate offshore performance!
This perfectly maintained Bahama 41' with one owner and has been cared for impeccably. The boat has been under full cover since new and kept out of the water on a lift.
|Model:||41 Center Console|
|No. of engines:||3|
|Engine model:||Mercury Verado|
|Fuel type:||Petrol (Gas)|
|Length over all:||41' 3"|
|Maximum draft:||2' 4"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||580 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||65 Gallons|
- Length: 41'-3"
- Beam: 11 -0
- Draft (engines down): 2'-4"
- Draft (engines up): 1'-11"
- Weight: 9,500 lbs.
- Deadrise: 60 - 24
- Fuel: 580 gallons
- Freshwater Tank: 65 gallons
- Live Bait Well: 60 gallons
- Engine Capacity: 350 Mercury (insert # of engines here)
- CCP UV resistant Armourflex Gelcoat
- Vinylester and Isophathalic resins
- Vacuum bagged PVC foam core
- Massive solid fiberglass stringers and bulkheads
- Engineered hand-laid specific laminate schedule, including 045 /090 biaxial fiberglass
- Diamond pattern non-skid decks and gunwales
- Inside of all hatches finished and gel-coated
- Proprietary double O-ring sealed hatches
- Flush mounted 316 stainless steel hinges
- Forward seating model with storage/fish boxes
- 2015 Bahama 41
- Impeccable Condition
- Original Owner
- Brand New 2020 Mercury Verado 350s With Extended Warranties
- Custom Light Blue Hull Color
- Palm Beach Gap Tower With Custom Hardtop
- Recessed Teaser Reels
- Custom Rupp Riggers
- Bow Thruster
- Custom Leaning Post with Freezer/Refrigeration
- Forward Seating
- 5 Piece Enclosure
- Garmin Electronics
- Under full cover it s entire life, and out of the water on lift
- (2) 10 316 SS pop-up bow cleats (blind fastened)
- (1) 316 SS pop-up LED bow light (blind fastened)
- (4) 316 SS cleats with hawse pipes (blind fastened)
- Easy bilge access with clear acrylic covers
- 3/8 acrylic windshield
- Locking & weather-tight console electronics enclosure
- Heavy duty rub rail
- Walk-through transom door
- 1/4 thick, anti-corrosion protected aluminum fuel tanks (mechanically fastened, foamed & glassed in)
- Vacuum bagged, 30lb. density - transom core
- Large or small sink/bait prep area with fresh and saltwater
- Power assist hydraulic steering
- Keikhafer trim tabs
- Integral fiberglass dive platform/engine bracket
- Walk-in console with 6 6 headroom, head and sink
- Top loading anchor locker with built-in anchor holder
- Proprietary over-sized hard top with pass through door, 3 LED spreader lights, 2 LED lights
- Custom Birdsall Marine Design schedule 80 leg assembly
- Molded in radio compartment with glove and locking door
- All hatches incorporate 316 SS compression latches with SS pneumatic assist struts.
- All dash switches protected by waterproof boots
- Circuit breaker protected systems
- (2) 1,500 GPH live-well pump box
- LED international navigation lights
- LED rigging compartment lights
- LED lighting in all storage compartments
- LED console interior lights
- LED multi-color cockpit lighting with remote control
- LED lit anchor locker & bait well
- Dual Rule 2,000 GPH bilge pumps with Ultra Safety Systems automatic switches with manual overrides
- Ultra Safety Systems high water alarm
- All pumps and mechanical equipment mounted in plain view with easy access
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.