Miami Florida USA|
This is by far the cleanest and best equipped 35 ST ever to leave the factory. This is the third 35ST built by the extremely knowledgeable owner. The twin 350 Yamaha's are the best power option, by far, for this boat. They give you a top speed in the lower 60's and a great cruise speed between 45 to 50 mph. Enjoy peace of mind, worry free boating with the Yamaha warranty through October, 2022.
This is by far the cleanest and best equipped 35 ST ever to leave the factory.
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||Yamaha 350|
|Fuel type:||Petrol (Gas)|
|Length over all:||34' 11"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||400 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||30 Gallons|
- 3 x Livewells w/clear lid option on all
- Livewell Sea Chest pump
- Custom Extra Large Lid for Deck Livewell
- 4 x Insulated Fish Boxes - Large one under coffin box which is on a mechanical lift; floor fish boxes drain overboard w/gulper pump
- Additional battery switch and bilge pump
- Extra Large Fiberglass Hard Top
- Isinglass Enclosure
- Finger grips hand rails on T-Top
- Outrigger base/poles: Rupp Top Gun 18' poles
- Electric reel outlets
- 30 amp Shore Power
- Under gunnel lighting
- Underwater lighting
- Custom Leaning post w/slide out cooler and custom rigging station
- 2 x Simrad 16" NSO Glass Helm screens
- Simrad Halo Radar: 4kW - 72 mi.
- Simrad Autopilot
- 2 x ICOM 502A VHF
- Airmar 1kW CHIRP Transducer
- JL Audio System integrated into the Simrad Screens
- Blue Tooth & Sirius XM SAT Weather and Radio
- 6 x 7.7" JL Speakers
- 4 x 10" JL Sub-Woofers
- 2 x 6" Speakers under gunnels
- Hand-Laid Fiberglass Throughout High Tech Construction Using
- Multi-Directional Fabric & Foam Cored Glass Stringer System
- Foam Flotation
- Integral Dive Platform, Full Transom & Transom Door
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Non-Skid Cockpit Sole & Deck
- Heavy Duty Rub Rail
- Choice of Hull & Deck Gelcoat Colors
- Hand-Painted Boot & Pin Stripe
Contender has always been well known for producing some of the best performing center console fishing boats on the water, and the 35ST, goes beyond those expectations.
The innovative dual step design provides dramatic performance increases not only in speed, but also in fuel efficiency, and handling. The 35 Stepped hull s one level deck, massive fish and storage boxes, and of course the incomparable ride, make this is a fisherman s dream.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.